Welcome to Preschool
HALLOWEEN PARTY INFORMATION
• Students should bring costumes to school in the morning. I will help the children change into their costumes. Weapons are not permitted.
• Our party will begin at 1:30 PM.
• Parents are welcome to attend our classroom party. Please make every effort to get on the Diocesan Safe Environment Database. More information about the database can be found on our website or the diopitt.org.
• Your child may bring in a treat to pass out to the children in our class. Please make sure the treat is individually wrapped, as a parent will be providing a treat to be eaten during the party. PRE-4 HAS 20 STUDENTS. PRE-3 HAS 15 STUDENTS.
• Our classroom parties typically wrap up before 3:00pm. If you wish, you may take your child home early once the party has concluded.
Classroom drop off begins at 8:20am. Any student arriving at school between 8am and 8:20am will expected to report to the gym until all students begin reporting to the classrooms. Please remember all students are expected to walk into the classroom on their own or with a sibling. Mr. Munz is outside each day greeting the children. He will happily assist any child that needs help getting to the classroom.
Morning care is available from 7am-8am for an additional fee.
All full day students must be picked up using the car line in order to ensure the safety of all students.
After school care is available from 3pm-6pm for an additional fee.
A parent note is needed if there is going to be a change in your child's
daily dismissal routine. All students must be signed out at the office if they are leaving early.
NO PARENT SHOULD COME TO THE CLASSROOM WITHOUT STOPPING AT THE OFFICE FIRST.
* Lunches cost $3 per day.
*You may order lunches on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Please send
lunch money to school in an envelope marked with your child’s name. You
may pay with cash or check. Please make checks payable to St. Margaret of
*All lunches include white or chocolate milk, but water can still be purchased daily for an additional 35 cents. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
The pre-4 students will be resting everyday from 12:20-1pm. The children
are not made to sleep, but they are expected to lay quietly on their mat
during this time. The children are permitted to bring a blanket, pillow,
stuffed animal, etc to school for rest. Please let me know if any of these
items need to come home each day.
Pre-4 will go to the library every Wednesday. Please be sure to remind
your child to bring his/ her book back to school. Children will only be
permitted to borrow a new book if they have no overdue books.