When students exhibit appropriate behavior and follow my classroom rules, they will receive classroom money, otherwise known as Class Gold. It is the student's responsibility to keep it in a safe place. I allow no stealing or trading between students.
On an unannounced day, the students will be able to shop for prizes at the Class Gold Store. The students will shop in order, from the student who has the greatest amount of gold down to the student who has the least. I charge for restroom and drink breaks that are taken at a non-scheduled times. Students can earn Class Gold for several appropriate behaviors such as: showing random acts of kindness, helping one another, etc...
I expect ALL students to behave appropriately in the classroom, hallways, restrooms, cafeteria, special area classes, the playground, and in every other area of the school building. The entire school has adopted this plan...
1. Be in your assigned seat, ready to work when the bell rings.
2. Bring/Have paper, pencil, books, and all needed materials everyday.
3. HFBO: Keep your hands, feet, books, and objects to yourself.
4. NO cussing, rude gestures, cruel teasing, or put downs.
5. Follow directions of any adult working at this school.
Be Responsible Be Respectful Be Cooperative Be Peaceful Be Safe